Sunday 30 August 2009

A conservation case from Mexico.

*******************************

There is very good to say goodbye to the holidays with a desire made reality.

I wanted to be able to share some photos of binding works using my papers, and I asked for them privately to a pair of friends.

These are the first ones. Diana sent them to me, from Mexico. A beautiful conservation box thought by her and Tania who was who realized it.



Case, box and book...

... and later, six more images of the box.









Thank you very much, Diana and Tania, I really love your work.

And, if you allow me, I want use this entry to request to everyone who want it, to send to me photos of his work. I would like very much being able to publish them and share with everybody the enjoyment that bookbinding provides to me.


No comments: